Footprints Daycare, Preschool, and Kindergarten
A Ministry of Intercession Episcopal Church
Footprints provides a high-quality Educational program for children, ages one through kindergarten, in a nurturing, loving environment that supports their social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and spiritual development.
We are licensed by the State of Colorado for a maximum of 38 children and the Qualistar Early Learning System, which rates the quality of child care and preschool programs across the state. In our last evaluation Qualistar found our classrooms bright and cheerful with our children having a variety of materials allowing for learning opportunities through hands-on experiences as well as physical activities both inside and outdoors.
- Storyteller once a month
- Thanksgiving feast for children and their families
- Christmas Program
- Holiday celebrations
- Field trips and guest exhibits/programs
- Vegetable garden
- Summer fun program
- Teachers use an integrated approach to Learning - Throughout the day children learn through a variety of activities and experiences designed to help each of them to learn at his/her own pace.
- Themes - All about me, Families, Seasons, Holidays, Community Helpers
- Skills - Developmentally appropriate activities help children master self-help, social, cognitive, gross motor, and fine motor skills.
- Subjects - Reading, math/manipulatives, writing, science, social studies, music/movement, art, fine motor and gross motor
For further information regarding our rating, the daycare itself, or for enrolling your child in any of our programs call Gloria Jauregui, Director, at 303.452.7812.